VFX Paints – Description
- The VFX Paints are water based and designed for use when shooting visual effect sequences originating on Film and Video, DV and HD formats.
- The VFX Paint Range is designed to provide a coherent strategy for creating the required environment for shooting Bluescreen visual effects .
- VFX consists of seven paint colours, which are considered to be the most significant colours for keying.
- The colour range is Optic Blue & Optic Green, Deep Optic Blue and Deep Optic Green, Digi Blue, Deep Optic Red and Deep Optic Yellow
- Available in convienently sizes 12.5 kg. (9.0lt.) and 6 kg. ( 4.3lt. ) plastic buckets
- VFX Paints give excellent coverage and dry to a totally matt non reflective finish.
- Our VFX Paints are waterbased, produced using pure pigment for high definition colour.
- As with all Bristol Paints the substrate should be clean and degreased.
- If a new cloth is being used, priming is recommended prior to application of the VFX Paint
- Our VFX Paints require a maximum two-coat application for a fast and economic finish Coverage is approximately 8 – 10 m2 per litre, this may vary depending on the porosity of the substate as well as the density of paint applied.
- VFX Paint can be applied by Brush, roller conventional as well as airless spray systems
- Studio floors can also be coated. PVC substrates can be coated by using our exclusive water based “high adhesion” painting system.